Freelance B2B Salesperson
The perfect candidate really believes in our mission: we need to clean up our planet and improve lives in our communities. You will join a young and very innovative organization, and work with people that are equally passionate about One Zest’s potential. Your role is to introduce our concept to retailers and initiatives in or around your community. You will be paid on a commission-only basis (per partner), with a great bonus structure and no cap on your earnings. You will get the support of our team members in Denmark as well as our International leadership.
- Generate partner leads and follow-up on sales opportunities.
- Call potential partners and build relationships – identifying, prioritizing and selling to relevant contacts via email, phone and in person.
- Work toward weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Research the market and identify potential targets.
- Manage your own time and work independently.
We value your personality as well as your work history and qualifications. Sales experience is an advantage but not necessary. We do ask that you meet the following criteria:
- You must be proficient in English.
- You must be comfortable approaching people with excellent interpersonal and communication skills via telephone, email and face-to-face.
- You must be persuasive, confident, flexible and a quick learner ready to excel in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to our regional manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.